Saturday, March 11, 2006

A Cat that likes water

Okay so I have heard of cats that like water and now I seem to find myself living with one that has taken a fancy to 'scooping' water out of the water bowl - until it is empty. If that is not enough she jumps at the oppertunity to sit in the shower catching water as it drips down the wall, off the soap dish or out of the shower head.

Yes she is getting wet but she does not seem to care to the point where there could be standing water in the shower and she will still go into the shower to get the dripping water.

This is not something I am able to resolve - I thought with the water bowl I would get a new one that she could not knock over - but as I stated above ... she is scooping the water out not tipping it over. Poor Benson is not getting any water as it's all over the floor - so for now the best I can do is put a bowl in the shower upstairs where she can play with the water and put ice cubes in the water bowl downstairs for Benson. Fiona does not seem interested in the ice cubes only the water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home